Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dream #434 (January 26, 2012)

This probably means something.


I dreamt that there was a 10-year-old boy standing alone in a tall, circular room.  The only light was a spot that was coming somewhere from 80 feet in the air.  The boy stood in the middle of the circle, holding a crumpled up piece of notebook paper filled with words written in blue ink.

I was the only other person present.  I was armed with a nice video camera, and it was my duty to record this boy.  He began reading the words he had written on the page.  I tried my best to capture the occurrence as it took place, but before the boy could finish, a reverb-heavy voice filled the room.

"Again."

The boy paused for a while, then started reading his writings from the beginning.  He was again about to finish.

"Again."

This took place numerous times, and the boy never finished.

Finally, after what felt like a hundred takes, the voice let him finish.

I looked at my camera and noticed that I had not recorded any of that take, or any of the 99 takes before it.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment