Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dream #485 (December 25, 2012)

Merry Christmas, brethren.


I dreamt that I was attending a professional basketball game with a few friends and neighbors.  Most of my friends were enjoying the game from some pretty good seats in the stadium.  I, however, had seat very close to the floor, but they were facing away from the basketball court.  My neighbor Donald was next to me, and every once in a while we got up from our seats and walked around the corner of the bleachers to see what was going on.

At half time, Don and I were talking about baking brownies when, with little warning, he sneezed a load of snot right in my face.  My eyes were covered in a thick mucus and, though I tried to stay calm, I could not hold in my disgust.  As I tried to scrape the slime off of my eye, I began to feel as if I were going to throw up.

I made my way out of the gym and to the concession stand.  I grabbed a styrofoam bowl and proceeded to vomit an oatmeal-like substance into it, filling it to the top.  After that episode, my stomach was at ease.

I left the stadium and walked through a tunnel to my hotel, still carrying my puke.  I took an elevator up to the top floor and went into my room.  There I, for reasons unknown, place my bowl in the refrigerator.  I then sat down on a black leather recliner and tried to sleep.

The next thing I knew, I heard the hotel room door slam and I saw my friend Kevin Chupp walk into the kitchen.   I didn't think much of it, until he came out with a styrofoam bowl and a plastic spoon.  I watched him take a bite then remembered what he was eating.

"No!"

I tried to stop him, but it was too late.  Apparently he enjoyed the spoonful, but I couldn't allow him to eat the rest, so I took the bowl and threw it out the window onto the city street below.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment