Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dream #480 (December 5, 2012)

Advent Dream #5


This is very much a summary.  I was inside of a school auditorium.  There was some sort of strange event/play/art piece happening, but there wasn't really an audience because everyone present was a participant.

Most people started out in seats, but one group of four people dressed as trees and one redhead started out on stage.  The redhead, who looked like the Wendy gal, carried a basket and tiptoed around the trees.  This when on for a while, and the trees would always move a bit when she wasn't facing them.

Then, Tim Johnson (a fella I know), ran up to center stage and began dancing.  Soon enough, more than half of the audience joined him, matching every move he made.

I was sitting next to Kevin and we looked at each other, each of us wondering if we should take part.  Kevin ran out of the theater and I ran on stage.  I removed my outer garments, revealing a flashy glow-in-the-dark jumpsuit.  I began pulling off moves that were out of this world, and people were astonished at my dancing power.

I got a bit carried away and began jumping off of people, which got on their nerves, and the dancing quickly broke up, but Kevin entered just at the right time.  He was carrying a card table full of cookies over his head.  He walked to center stage and threw it down and pointed at it.  Then a bunch of guys in tank tops grabbed chairs and began to arm wrestle at the table, shoving their elbows in delicious-looking chocolate chip cookies that I wanted to eat but couldn't.

Then Kevin told me to sit down and invited me to arm wrestle.  Instead we both ate cookies and watched the others.  It was intense.


Eventually I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment