Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dream #464 (June 22, 2012)

I dreamt this dream the night after working at a music festival (the Ichthus Music Festival).


I was again working at that festival in the dream, but this time it took place inside of a great gymnasium instead of outside.  Jason, Josiah, and I (all from RemedyLIVE) were setting up a Fisher Dolly to get a sweet shot of the band and, after some curved track, the audience.

While we were setting up, Radiohead was playing, and they were excellent.

When we were ready for the shot, Dr. Dog came on stage and began to play "Jackie Wants a Black Eye" as we pushed the dolly on its course.

After we took the shot a few times, we tore down the dolly and track to move on to a different shot.  After we finished tearing down, Eels began to rock the house.  I had to stop what I was doing to watch E (the front man) do his thing for a while.  For some reason, the gym cleared as he was playing, which was quite upsetting because he's so awesome.

After he continued his set, Josiah and I had to set up some lights for the next shot.  For some reason, we couldn't agree on how to do it, and we almost got into a physical fight over the whole thing.  It was ridiculous.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment