Monday, June 18, 2012

Dream #461 (June 18, 2012)

Here we go now.


Last night's dream begin inside of some weird production house that resembled a home.  Andrew DeSelm was directing a large team of interns.  A few were running about doing odd jobs (making coffee, cleaning up spilled coffee, taking notes), a few were creating CGI characters on massive and powerful computers, and still more were shooting a video in an adjacent room.

Andrew shouted out a few directions to the actor of the scene, who happened to be Elijah Wood.  Mr. Wood was standing in front of a green screen wearing hobbit clothes.  He did not particularly approve of the direction given to him, so he stepped into Andrew's directing room and scolded him.

Andrew retorted back to him vehemently, making Elijah cry.  This made things awkward for me, so I left.

I met up with Kyle and Kody Heffelfinger, my brother Mike, and Alik Hall, and we took off to Chicago in the middle of the night.  We stopped at a large arcade/toy store, excited Kyle's car, and tried to find a way in.  The lights were all off (it was 3 in the morning), and most of the doors were locked.  However, I was able to get through a window and unlock a door for my friends.

When we entered, we turned on a few lights and observed the various versions of pinball, the enormous stuffed teddy bears, and the array of other games and toys.  Suddenly, our fascination was interrupted by a shout from the owner's wife (I knew immediately that she was the owner's wife without her saying so).  She was told us that the store was closed, and that we should leave immediately.  She threatened to call her husband, which scared us greatly, so we ran out of a side door.

When we entered the parking lot, Kyle made a quick call on a pay phone.  As he was finishing the call, I noticed that there was a man, with a ragged appearance, wearing a thick green jacket, sitting next to us.  I then noticed he was carrying a gun.  I nudged Kyle with my elbow and nodded toward the silver handgun.

Then the man got up, cocked the weapon, and entered the arcade, voice booming with threats.  As we watched we were startled by the sound of an automatic weapon firing behind us.  We turned and saw a large woman wearing a gray sweatshirt, carrying an AK47, shouting threats at everyone in the lot.  I immediately fell face down on the ground with my hands and feet spread, showing her that I was of no threat.

At that time I thought about what it would be like to die, and what would happen to my spirit.

Eventually, the sound of police sirens brought peace to my mind.  The violators were apprehended, and only then did I arise from my submissive position.

I found Kyle, Kody, Mike, and Alike, and we made our way to our car.  We had to go through a strange garage in the process.  There was an elevator that we had to take, but it was a bit broken.  Kyle instructed me to jump on top of it as it passed us (it was a wooden elevator).  For some reason I listened to him, and I hopped over the little wooden gate as the elevator shot past us.  I landed atop of it after a brief fall.  When I made it down, I climbed down the elevator and found that there were stairs that led me back up to where everyone else was, so my risk was pointless.

Then I found another way to where Kyle had parked the car: through a few wooden fences.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment