Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dream #463 (June 21, 2012)

Another dream involving Batman.


I was riding my bicycle in downtown Fort Wayne.  I had building a rig on my bike that allowed me to mount a huge GPS screen (bigger than an iPad) onto the front of my bike.  It was showing me how to get to the theater, for I was on my way to see The Dark Knight Rises at the local theater.

On my way, a gang of young adults threw stones at me until I fell off my bike.  After taking me down, they surrounded me.  Some began to kick me as others tore my GPS apparatus from my bike.  They told me never to build something like that again, then they left me.

I got on my bike and finished my ride to the theater.

While waiting in the ticket line I told my cycling catastrophe to Jacob and Josh Cavinder (former students at Oregon-Davis High School).  They both became very angry and told me they would avenge me.

Then the gates were opened, and everybody entered the theater.

The Dark Knight Rises was an awful movie (in my dream).  It was happy the entire time.  Bane repented of his evils at the end of the film and everybody had a picnic while sitting around the tombstones of Bruce Wayne's parents.


I eventually awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment