Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dream #457 (May 27, 2012)

In my head.


I dreamt that I was living in the basement of Jeff Kreider (I was sleeping in that very basement that night in 'real life').  Jeff, his wife Amber, Kevin Chupp, and my brother Mike were all down there when a strange black creature crawled from the septic tank.

Everybody except for me thought that the creature was cute (it resembled a groundhog).  I thought it was evil.

They began feeding the creature, and they were all enjoying its company until it ate Amber.

Then hundreds of black creatures crawled from the septic tank and began eating everyone else.

A large Italian man and Matt Damon came running downstairs and told me that everyone on Earth had been eaten.

They led me upstairs to a greenhouse and told me that we all had to kill each other.  The Italian stabbed me and pretended to stab themselves.  I acted like I was dead for a few minutes.

Then Matt and the Italian went outside as I followed them.

They had lied.  Not everybody had been eaten.  They had just wanted to kill me.

I went over to a nearby glass studio where Dan Jeter and Dan McCullum were working on a film that I was supposed to be directing.  When I arrived, they looked surprised that I was alive.

I began to take over the project again, directing the lead actress to drive a tractor across a hill.  I asked the producer how the shoot was going thus far, and I discovered that Dan and Dan had not stuck to my storyboards.  I was depressed and left the project.


Then I awoke.

1 comment: