Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dream #452 (April 30, 2012)

Last night was intense.


I dreamt that I was a member of a gang.  In the dream world in which I resided, there were two gangs: the Reds and the Blues.  I was a member of the Blues, which was run by a level-headed, middle-aged man.  The Reds, on the other hand, were run by a violent twenty-five-year-old who tended to lose his temper.

The Blues, though they broke the law quite often, were not as prone to slay civilians as the Reds.  In the beginning of this dream I was working on a complicated robbery for the Blues.  Our band had parked a large white van in a back alley near a large basketball arena.  There was a precious stones display there, and we planned on snagging the bulk of the merchandise.  A teen and I were instructed to sneak into the basketball arena (which was then completely empty and dark) and wait for the signal to proceed with the crime by climbing into the rafters and sneaking into the hall where the diamonds were stored.

The signal never came, and the teen was beginning to get very restless.  I ordered him to calm down and to stay put, but he panicked and leapt from our hiding spot in the bleachers and began running down to the floor.  At that moment, two members of the Reds walked onto the court and snagged the teen.  I couldn't do anything, and after a bit of pressure, the teen exposed my place.  I knew we'd both be killed if I tried to resist, so I gave into them.

They carried us out to the van that we had arrived in.  As we entered, I saw several blood splatters on the interior walls and seats, which were occupied by Blues.  They sat the two of us in the back seat and we took off.  I knew we were going to be shot, I just didn't know where.

After a couple minutes in the van, we were out of the city.  I looked into the rearview mirror and noticed a gun lifting behind the head of the teen beside me.  I acted as if I didn't notice, and right when the gun settled, I turned, grabbed the gun, and shot behind the back seat.  However, the man had got out of the van through the back door.  I burst the side door open and leaned out and shot the man twice in the chest, killing him.

I turned back to the other Blues in the van, and everyone except the driver was panicking, struggling to pull their weapons.  The driver, on the other hand, was laughing hardily as he smoked a cigar.  He was the leader of the Blues, and he commanded his men to let us live, explaining to them that we would be useful to the gang.  He then stopped at a small store and ordered me to steal a few t-shirts.

I walked into the store and, with great stealth, managed to slip some t-shirts underneath my jacket.  However, when I turned to leave, another Blue had entered and began shooting up the place, killing the manager and the cashier, along with a couple customers.  I ran out of the store as he walked casually from the slaughter.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment