Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dream #453 (May 1, 2012)

This one isn't as interesting as the last couple, but it's pretty funny.


I dreamt that I was preparing for a field trip.  I packed tons of clothes and Nerf guns in my bedroom at my parents' home.  My mom was trying to help me, but I was becoming exhausted, so I lied down upon the floor in the hallway outside my room.  My mom didn't notice me when she came out, and she tripped over me, hurting her ankle.

Then I jumped forward to the next morning.  My brother and I were sitting in a white truck, waiting for the bus to come pick us up to take us to a water park with the rest of the kids.

After several minutes, the giant white bus arrived, and Mike and I exited the truck.  As Mike walked into the bus, I remembered a few things I had forgotten to grab out of the truck.

I unlocked it and grabbed my sack lunch.  Then I locked the truck and remembered something else.  I unlocked the truck again and grabbed the book I wanted to ride on the ride there.  Then I locked the truck and, yet again, remembered other things I had forgotten.

This went on for quite some time, and by the time I had everything, several long minutes later, the entire bus was screaming at me.


Then I switched over to a different dream.


I was in a large mall with an old man playing chess.  This old man was wearing a bright purple and neon green sweat-suit and thick-rimmed glasses.  We were both excellent chess players.  After a couple games of speed chess (I lost the first and won the second), I noticed a mini-bike sitting next to the old man.  I asked him if I could take it for a spin in the mall.  He approved my request.

I rode all about, around kiosks, up and down escalators, and into elevators.  After a while of this fun, I ran into Kyle Heffelfinger.  He stopped me and talked to me for a while then, out of the blue, stole the bike from me, along with my shorts and underwear.  Fortunately I was wearing a long t-shirt, so I wasn't completely exposed.

I ran about the mall, holding my shirt down to my knees, searching for my shorts and my bike.

I bumped into Caleb Bowers (who I know from Koontz Lake), and I asked him where my clothes were.  He simply pointed to a corner of the mall.

I ran over there and only found the mini bike.  I didn't know what to do, so I hopped onto the bike to speed up my search.  Finally, I found Kyle, holding my shorts.  I asked him if he had my underwear, and he said no, but when I shook the shorts, out they fell.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment