Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dream #458 (May 26, 2012)

Crayon.


I dreamt that Ben Smith, Mike Baughman, and I were all standing atop a great brown castle.  We were looking across the land and saw numerous torches approaching us.  We soon saw that the torches were being held by zombies, and these zombies were after the three of us.

Ben turned to me and said, "So, this is the end?"

Then we all three took off running in different directions.

I was able to see each of us at once.  For some reason, which happens in many of my dreams, I was unable to run at full speed.  I thought I would be alright, because I was able to run for a long period of time, and I hadn't been running as long as the zombies.  However, they didn't seem to have a lack of energy, and I was caught at the same time as Mike and Ben were caught.

Then the zombies took off their masks, revealing that this was all a game, which brought me great relief.

After this revelation, Mike and I walked a mile to an old fashioned hotel.  As we approached the building, a great horse and wagon pulled up to the hotel.  The Suters (an Ohio-dwelling family) were all in the wagon, which was filled with fruits and vegetables.  They were all feasting, and they invited Mike up into the wagon.  I, too, wanted to join, but I was not welcome.  The wagon left with Mike and I was alone.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment