Monday, October 24, 2011

Dream #418 (October 24, 2011)

This dream was wild.


The first dream setting for Dream #418 was a prehistoric jungle.  The world was green.  Every rock was covered in moss; every tree was covered with vines.

I was leading a pack of baby dinosaurs under the command of a general that I, at first, trusted.

We were running swiftly and stealthily through a jungle, for we wanted to avoid predators while still escaping from the jungle as quickly as possible.  I soon heard on my radio that the general ordered me to feed a bottle of special pills to the dinosaurs in my company.  I did as he ordered, for I trusted him.

When the little dinosaurs ate these pills, they grew into great and nasty creatures, all nearly 100 feet tall, and all foaming at the mouth and burning red in the eyes.  I hopped on a pterodactyl and led the raging dinosaurs not-so-stealthily through the jungle.  On our way, they topped trees and gobbled up smaller dinosaurs, while destroying everything in their way.

After a long, terrifying journey, the pills wore off and the dinosaurs again became innocent infants.  Then a blue triceratops approached me and begged me to not give them the pills again, for it made them lose all control.  I obeyed the poor creature, against the commands of my general, who was screaming at me through the radio.

We hid under a rock so that we could avoid the stampedes that we had caused earlier.  In my company there was a blue triceratops, a red t-rex, a green pterodactyl, several colorful birds, a few purple raptors, a baby blue brontosaurus, and more.  We hid for quite some time, but were soon discovered by my general's helicopter, who landed next to us and forced all the dinosaurs to eat the pills again, and forced me to lead them out of the jungle.

We again went on a rampage and finally escaped the jungle by tearing through the sky itself, ripping ourselves into another world.  This new world consisted only of grassy plains and blue skies.  There were no other creatures in sight.

The dinosaurs all shrunk back to their normal size and began another process of recovery.  I let them rest while I went to explore the territory.


That was the last of the dinosaurs in this dream, but the dream still flowed without any brakes into consciousness.


I found a large factory that had several stories.  I broke into the first floor by breaking a door window and unlocking the bolt from inside.  When I walked in, I saw Andy Lawrence (who was one grade under me at Oregon-Davis Jr./Sr. High School), who greeted me with kindness, even though I had let myself in.  He offered to give me a tour of the factory and I accepted.

We hopped on an odd little hovercraft that he kept in the corner.  It was about 5'x5', and it was flat with only a steering wheel sitting on it (no side panels or seats).  We both sat Indian style on the device and Andy accelerated quickly to a terrifying speed.  He barely dodged the machines in the factory, and many of those machines had blades that came close to chopping off both of our heads.

We continued this caution-to-the-wind ride all the way to the third (top) floor, where we finally got off of the death trap.  In retrospect, though I was a bit nervous, I did thoroughly enjoy the ride.

Andy then showed me an elevated view of the factory from the third floor balcony.  It was amazing.


Then I was awakened by an extremely loud and bright lighting/thunder combo.


I eventually fell back asleep and dreamt a small dream.  I was putting together a YouTube video with footage I had taken of actor Steve Carell. I was creating a voice-over for it and doing some color correcting.  The editing sweet in which I was working was on the top of a mountain that was adjacent to the ocean.  I was in a metal tower, locked up, and all alone, with only a small window to observe the beauty of the environment outside.

When I was almost done editing, I received a phone call from Steve Carell.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment