Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dream #80 (October 10, 2009)

This was very odd.


The dream took place in the middle of the night (as usual) in my grandfather's house. My grandmother, who now has horribly progressed Alzheimer's Disease, was in her right mind and was the hostess of a dinner party my older brother wanted to have. He invited a bunch of his old classmates, whose names I do not remember, because he wanted to see how they were doing.

While dinner was being served, I became very hungry, so I decided to go to the basement and create for myself a tasty treat: a glass bowl with tissues stuffed inside of it. The crunchiness was pleasing to my mouth, surprisingly. After I devoured an entire bowl (filled with tissue), I made and ate another, and another, and another, until I became excessively full. I felt as if I was a stuffed animal because I had so much fluff in me. When I went back upstairs and tried to talk with my brother and his old classmates, fluff floated out from my mouth. I was embarrassed for having eaten so many tissues and bowls, and I could sense the disapproval of the rest of the guests.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment