Friday, October 9, 2009

Dream #78 (October 8, 2009)

This was rather scary.


I was running around in my front yard and in the front yard of my neighbor's house across the street, trying to avoid one-foot-tall, carnivorous, cannibal squirrels. I witnessed several regular squirrels getting their heads ripped off by the giant squirrels. There was blood everywhere.


Then I found myself in a dark basement with three other people playing some sort of gambling game that I have never seen before. It involved a complicated arrangement of cards, but the game mechanic was nonetheless simple. The goal of the game was similar to poker, except to get cards into one's hand, one had to flip a chip onto the desired card. A man in a black leather suite and a black hat taught me how to play.

Then I found myself on the top floor of an enormously tall building in the middle of a city. My old roommate Kevin and I were trying to fire a yellow laser down onto pedestrians on the streets below in the middle of the night.


Eventually I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment