Friday, October 2, 2009

Dream #71 (October 1, 2009)

This, yet again, is a short description, but, at the same time, it was a dream of normal length.


I dreamed that I was in a small room with four walls, four windows that looked onto four other walls, and a carpeted floor and ceiling. The entire room was colored baby blue, and it was lit by fluorescent light. During the entire dream I was being interviewed by a woman wearing a black suit (she also had a blue button-up shirt underneath), and she was in her 30's. I was being asked several questions, and the whole time I was restlessly squirming in the uncomfortable office chair in which I was seated. I wanted to escape, but my mind would not allow me to do so.


After a long, mentally torturous dream, I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment