Friday, October 9, 2009

Dream #77 (October 7, 2009)

This was so real to me.


The dream began in vast dunes. Jon Andrew Castleberry and I were searching for my father, little brother, and grandfather because a storm was a' brewin'. Unfortunately, as we walked down a narrow, unused road that ran through the dunes, the winds began to accelerate. Soon several small, white tornadoes about one foot wide each, and these little tornadoes were zooming by us at great speeds and from all direction. A couple times I was hit head on by one of these, causing me to fall back.

All of a sudden, the winds around us completely stopped. This was bad news, for everything around us began to orbit where we were standing; we were in the center of a giant tornado. Then I recalled a photograph in my 9th grade health book of a person lying in a ditch during a tornado. So, logically, we followed that thought and jumped into a conveniently nearby ditch.

The storm passed over, and we soon found my family members. I left with my family and went home. When I got there (which happened instantly), I went to bed.

I woke up after a full night's sleep (that took place within the dream) and walked out to the kitchen for breakfast. There I asked my grandfather if I could go back to the dunes, but he said that I could not.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment