Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dream #32 (August 23, 2009)

I apologize for the large gap of time between Dream #31 and #32.

Anyways, last nights dream was slightly exciting. The majority of the 'story' took place at my parent's home in Indiana (though it was slightly larger and more old-fashioned, almost with the appearance of an old plantation home). It actually began as I went to bed. I crawled into a bunk-bed and fell asleep.

When I awoke (in my dream) the next day, I walked into the hallway and noticed that there were two packages in front of my little brothers door. I bent down and observed them, noticing that they were two bars of soap, one on which a hand written note was left. It read, "bring us money and tables or we will kidnap your brother." The note also contained a phone number so that I could call the perpetrators for further information if I needed.

Then I walked into the kitchen and saw that two 6-foot-tall stuffed bears had been placed at the table, one with a bowl of cereal in front of him and the other with an old desktop computer. The perpetrators must have left this as some sort of proof of their ability.

All of the sudden, I found myself in bed again (it was the next night). When I awoke the next day, I found a note saying, "One more day," and outside the bears had been hung on the clothes line with huge worms placed all over their bodies. It was quite grotesque, even though they were stuffed animals.

That is when I decided I would concede to the enemy. I had my parent's write a check for $100,000 and my little brother and I decided that we would take the money to them. I had other plans, however, for I had with me a bubble gun that would surely blind the villains, giving me time to overtake them. Unfortunately we did not have any keys to any of my family's vehicles, so we were forced to take a golf cart. Remembering the criminal's request, we loaded up the tables on top of the golf cart. I made my little brother drive, which was a mistake because he took off too fast causing the tables to fall off the cart. Each of them had cracked in half.

I was so distraught, and I had no idea what I was going to do next. Then my neighbor came over and started talking to me. I just wanted to get away and fight the bad guys.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment