Monday, August 24, 2009

Dream #33 (August 24, 2009)

Well,

Last night's dream began inside of Koontz Lake Missionary Church. However, the outside of the church, as it was seen through the windows, was actually Prairie Camp (over 30 miles away).

An enormous dance show was going on, and there were all kinds of people dressed in bright colors and wavy outfits. Not only were the dancers dancing in the sanctuary; they were also dancing on a tall stage (complete with wide steps) just outside the sanctuary.

As all this was going on, I was working on fixing a fence post outside somewhere outside. I was drawn by all the commotion, and once I saw all those happy dancers, I could not help but join in. I immediately grabbed a blue cape, a black mask, a yellow vest, and some black spandex pants (they happened to be laying conveniently nearby) and I hopped onto the stage and began breaking it down like nobody had ever seen. Then my friend Kevin Chupp appeared out of nowhere and hopped onstage and joined me (he had a purple cape and a red mask).

We were throwing each other and doing all sorts of crazy things. After the song was over, however, everybody left without saying a word to anybody else. Before I knew it, only my father and I remained.

Then, all of a sudden, an enormous bug with a massive larva on its back walked by my dad's feet. I yelled for him to kill it, so he poked it with a stick he had been carrying and left, again without saying a word. I stood there and watched as the larva turned out to be a hatching sack of baby insects.

Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment