Friday, March 22, 2013

Dream #495 (March 21, 2013)

What fun.


I was a part of a special team of heroes in this dream, made up of six people: Tommy Lee Jones, a young athletic guy, Chewbacca from Star Wars, Ewan McGregor, a woman in a leather suit, and me.  We were on a secret mission of sorts to rescue some young Japanese political figure from the mob.

The dream began inside of an enormous mansion decorated in white and saturated yellow.  There were many fancily dressed people there (I was even wearing a tuxedo).  I had a tiny speaker in my ear and a microphone in my sleeve, as one would expect.  It was my job to spot the mob boss - an skinny, white-haired man in his sixties with a yellow ascot.

I visually sifted through the guests time after time on the ground floor and was unsuccessful in locating the target.  I passed by the leather woman on my team and we subtly signaled to each other, indicating we would meet out in the dark hallway where there were no other guests.

I saw her enter the hall out of the corner of my eye, waited a few moments, then followed her.

She told me that I was to sneak up to the master bedroom, because it was discovered that the mob boss was supposedly ill and bedridden.  I agreed and began coming up with ways that I could get past the butler-guards roaming all about the house.

I saw a long curtain hanging from an enormous window that looked out to the backyard from the hallway in which I stood.  I immediately climbed up the curtain to the top of the window.  I found a spot in the window that I could open without breaking it, and I squeezed through to the other side.  It was then I realized that the house sat at the edge of a cliff, and if I were to fall, it would be certain death.

I took a deep breath and proceeded to climb up the side of the house to the window of the master bedroom.  I felt so proud of myself when I made it up there, how stealthy and agile I had been.  I thought to myself that I should buy myself some ice cream after finishing the task at hand.

Suddenly the window in front of me burst open and a strong Japanese man (who was also tall) grabbed my hands and began to squeeze and crush them with his monstrous grasp.  I thought it would be the end of me, and I was sad that there would be no ice cream at the bottom of the cliff.

Suddenly, from a nearby evergreen, an arrow flew through the air and planted itself in the chest of my opponent (I knew that Chewbacca had shot the arrow with his crossbow).  He hunched over the window, and I held onto his arms so that I didn't fall.  To my terror, his carcass began to slowly slide from the window.  I tried to climb up the man, but he was too round.

Just in time, Tommy Lee Jones came from inside the bedroom and pulled the dead man and me inside.  We sat in silence for a moment, but it was interrupted by two armed men bursting into the room.  Tommy yelled for me to grab the mob boss (who was lying in a bed next to me) and jump out of the window while he dealt with the gunmen.

I didn't know how I could do as he said and survive, but I began following the orders anyway.  As I carried the frail mob boss to the window, I saw that Chewie had shot a zip line into the side of the house from the pine tree he was sitting in.  I ordered the boss to hold onto me, and I grabbed a fancy coat hanger and zipped out of the house.

We crashed into a tree and fell about fifteen feet to the ground, which was rather painful.  I opened my eyes and saw Chewie standing over me, smiling.  He did his weird growly thing and helped me up and patted me on the back.

I then began to interrogate the mob boss (in Japanese!), asking him where the young political figure was being held.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment