Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dream #244 (August 31, 2010)

This was a little intense.


The dream began at my house in the middle of the night. My little brother (Mike), my neighbor (Morgan), Michael Kaser (my former classmate) (reversal), and I were playing some sort of night game that incorporated what my family calls the 'big' garage (connected to the driveway) and the 'little' garage. It was a variation of hide-and-go-seek, but it was not nearly as simple. I remember using various slingshots, stick piles, and garden tools for a part of the game, but I'm not really sure what those objects were used for.

During the game, as I sneaked around Morgan (she didn't even notice me), I smelled smoke and became alarmed. I left the crawling position I was and and ran over to the source of the smoke, only to find that the 'little' garage was beginning to burn. I looked around for the source of the fire (I assumed right away that it was arson) and witnessed three boys fleeing the scene of the crime.

Using my superior sprinting skills, I caught up to the one leading the other two, turned him around, and recognized him to be Donny (a boy from Koontz Lake). I immediately began punching him mercilessly in the teeth until he fell down on the ground. Even then I continued to beat him as Morgan and both Mike's took down the other two boys.

After 'teaching them a lesson' (I don't usually resort to violence), another boy came from out of the woods. He informed us that the arsonists had escaped from a correctional camp and that he was looking for them. We helped Donny and his partners back to their feet and took them back into the woods to the camp.

The camp leader approached me and asked me if I would lead the campers in a large group game. He told me that he knew I worked at another camp as the program director, and that he was not very good at leading games. So, I led all the misfit boys in an enormous game of Flower Wars (a variation of capture the flag, making use of flower bags; this version in my dream also incorporated torches).


After the game was almost over (Donny was running with the flag back to the center of the playing field), I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment