Monday, October 18, 2010

Dream #273 (October 18, 2010)

This one is a little disturbing.


I don't date people except occasionally in my dreams. In this one, I was dating a young, blonde-haired gal, about my age, and I was visiting her parents' house, which was an enormous mansion. There were Tiger-skin chairs and couches, marble floors and columns, gigantic beds, and too many bathrooms that were almost blindingly shiny.

I went up to look at my girlfriend's bedroom (it's weird for me to say 'girlfriend') and saw her collection of stuffed animals that was far too large. As I sat down next to her to look at old photographs, her father walked in an informed us that we were cousins. That freaked me out, but that didn't seem to bother the female. She kept continuing on her flipping through the photo album as I scratched my head, confused about why I was still sitting beside her. Everything had change.

Well, everything did change right about then. I switched over to a different dream (after waking up for a few moments). I was attending a college with Kevin Chupp, Shawn Eastridge, and my little brother Mike. This was an undergraduate school, and was all in one building that was, in the dream, covered with snow. We all lived together in an apartment-style dorm room that was on the fifth floor of the building. In the building there were some crazy decorations. The hallways were mirror mazes, the elevators were designed with Batman comic strips, and the rooms had very high ceilings.

This was a very strange dream. I don't think I've had one quite like it because in this dream (which only happened over the course of an hour), I lived an entire week of school. I showed up late to class a couple times, I did homework, and turned in assignments. I don't really know how it all happened. I even had some classes more than once in the dream. I do remember locking myself out of my room once and having to find Shawn to let me in. I even remember walking from the dorm to the classroom building through the wind and the snow. Time must have just flown by. I can't explain it.


Eventually I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment