Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dream #85 (November 25, 2009)

This was very bizarre.


The dream began inside of an enormous city-sized hospital/children's playground. The entire place had a very odd feel. First of all, anything that was not the floor, a door, an object, or an important wall was a black abyss. The stairways were winding without any visible means of support and all the floors were checkerboard patterned.

My old roommate Kevin, my little brother Mike, and I were running all around the place, jumping off walls, leaping over balconies, and sliding down stairways. Most of the place was empty. After a while, we ran across a huge playground built over a vast swimming pool. There were many kids playing on the playground, even though everything was very dark.

Kevin, Mike, and I immediately went to the lilly pads that ran across the pool and made our way across them like frogs. Unfortunately I fell into the pool about halfway across, getting all of my clothing wet.

After that incident, we decided to enter one of the doctor's offices, which had a giant white slide in it leading to the doctor's desk. We waited at the top of the slide for a long time before building the courage to go down and visit the doctor.

Suddenly I found myself with Harrison Ford in the front of a kid's house. The child was inside, and Harrison and I were ordered by our superiors to take care of the child. In this case, take care meant to dispose of. The child had a very deadly and very infectious disease that caused him to loose his mind and tear people to shreds.

We entered the dark and disturbing house, and it was apparently empty. Suddenly the crazy child leaped out from behind a door, wearing neon orange pajamas with dinosaurs on them, and he began running on the walls and the ceiling. We did not know what to do. Harrison had his whip with him, so he tried using that. Unfortunately, when the tip of the whip struck the child, it sent an electrical shock down the cord and up to Harrison's arm, causing quite a shock.

Then the child ran into his bedroom. We followed him into the red carpeted, red curtained room that had an ominous look. Electricity was now visibly shooting from the kid. Then he decided to chase us, forcing us to run into the airplane hanger that was connected to the house. Harrison and I both climbed up a long rope to a high window in the building. We pulled the rope up so the kid couldn't follow. That did not stop him, though, for he clawed his way up to where we were.

Right as he reached us, Harrison jumped down to the ground (it seemed to me that he probably broke his legs when he landed). He was somehow able to crawl away. I was on my own. Then something very odd happened. The child became somewhat normal. He began scolding me for discriminating against the sick, and said that he had every right to live. He could have easily infected me had he so much as touched me, but he showed me mercy. We both climbed down.

To my surprise, when we reached the bottom, the kids attitude change and he ran away. I thought he was gone for good, but he returned inside of a large robot that he was controlling. This robot starting shooting rockets of various sizes straight at me, so I ran outside.

When I got outside, there were several policemen, soldiers, and army tanks lined up outside the door. I turned around to see the robot running after me. Who would win, the military or the single child?


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment