Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dream #82 (November 8, 2009)

I'm sorry that I have failed to post my dreams for almost an entire month. I have been quite busy. Unfortunately I have had many good dreams during that time, including a dream that had a soundtrack created by Cat Stevens, a dream with an escalator made of wood, and a sci-fi story that included immobile people with no limbs.

Here is the latest dream.

Last night I found myself exiting a dark tunnel in the middle of a heavy war zone. I was a refugee observing the soldiers, who were all either setting up tents or eating canned food. There were tanks and guns present, and I was very intimidated, especially when the general began to yell commands to the troops while standing next to me, hurting my ear as a result.

After I wandered around for quite a while in the hot sun, I was met by my fellow refugees: Caitlin, Nathan Galvez, and De La. I went with them back to the heap of shacks built up around a hilly junkyard. As we reached the highest point of the junkyard town, we looked down upon the dully colored and clustered presence below us. In the center of all of the trash, junk, and shacks was a large retail store (like Wal-Mart, except it was the size of a mall). Then we all decided to build sleds out of the trash around us, and we slid down to the store.

After a thrilling ride, we landed by the fountain near the main entrance. Right when we walked in, I decided that I wanted to use the restroom. I turned down the long dark hallway that ended up in a very clean and empty bathroom. As I stood in front of the urinal, I heard someone enter behind me. Expecting Nathan, I was surprised to see Day Lah come in first, followed by Caitlin and Nathan. After talking for a few seconds, acting as if everything was as it should be, I decided to start urinating into the urinal. When I did so, Deigh Laa was suddenly taken aback. Apparently it was not until I had begun to pee that she noticed where she was. Then Caitlin gasped (I was not exposed to anyone or anything but the urinal and the urinal candy) and fled with Dey Lla. Nathan and I looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders, and continued about our business.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment