Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dream #86 (December 12, 2009)

This is insane.


In my dream, I was the caretaker at an orphanage, located in the middle of a vast woods. At the orphanage I would drive the kids around in a big yellow bus while singing children's songs. After a few trips, night fell, so my work was finished.

After all the kids got off of my bus, I drove it into the city. This particular city was very dark (probably because it was the middle of the night). When I approached a large building, I parallel parked the bus in between two small cars, exited it, and met up with George Clooney.

Together we went into an enormous department store. We put on a couple of ski masks and began mercilessly beating all of the employees until their faces were nearly smashed in (I don't know where this grotesque violence comes from). Then George told me to go to the top of the tallest display (which happened to be about forty feet tall) in order to take a very valuable gem.

I leaped up onto the display and climbed in a similar manner to how Mario climbs the nets in Super Mario Bros. for Super Nintendo (it was interesting because I could only climb vertically and horizontally, not diagonally). I was avoiding policemen the whole time.

Unfortunately (or fortunately for the innocent people I was harming) one policeman grabbed ahold of my leg and threw me to the ground. I fell about thirty feet, hitting the ground hard. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw George Clooney getting shot.

With a burst of adrenaline, I shot to my feet and sprinted out of the department store. Then, to my surprise, all of the citizens of the city I was in began to surround me. I was looking into the pupils of the crazy-eyed mob when, in unison, they all piled on top of me.


Then I awoke (as usual, to the sound of my roommate combing his hair).

No comments:

Post a Comment