Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dream #439 (March 1, 2012)

Well, here is the first of March.


In my dream, like in real life, I was residing in my grandfather's house.  However, unlike reality, the house was located in the Northwest and it was a resort at which I was living temporarily while working at a conference (conVERGE conference to be exact).  The room in which I was staying was, in real life, the cellar.

I woke up from a nap and met with my brother Mike Baughman, Chase the Ace (video host at Remedy), and Tim Johnson (works at Remedy occasionally, though I know him through Prairie Camp).  Chase and Tim asked Mike and I if we would be interested in joining them on their vacation (that they were apparently taking together).  They were staying in a cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains.  Right at that moment, my imagination led me to a view of a map with a red line drawn from the resort to the cabin (like a movie transition).  I then imagined hiking with Tim, Chase, and Mike along beautiful trails, biking on the side of a cliff, and cooking in the cabin.  I then jolted back to the dream reality and looked at Chase and Tim and thought they didn't look much like hikers, bikers, or cookers, so I talked to Mike privately, who convinced me that it really would be fun.

We accepted Chase's offer, and I proceeded to leave their company to join Dave, Carrie, and Stella Badertscher, Seth Bartlette, and Derry Prenkert.  Dave and Carrie were talking about how they were moving to Fort Wayne.  I was kind of excited, but a bit sad, because in the dream I was planning on moving away from Fort Wayne at that time.  I told Carrie of a couple houses that were available.  One of them was "across the street from Neil Silveus," (a friend of mine who doesn't live in Fort Wayne).  However, Carrie said that she needed to live closer to Dave's place of work, for they were planning on having only one vehicle.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment