Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dream #438 (February 29, 2012)

Leap Day dream.


I dreamt that I was a teacher at some weird alternative school.  I taught an "activity" class alongside former high school classmates Shawn Niles and BJ Woods (whom I haven't seen for quite some time).  Our classroom was inside of a tree-house that was built on an enormous redwood tree amidst an enormous redwood forest.  We had many activities going on simultaneously: a Nerf war, finger painting, parachute games, sidewalk chalk drawing, and paper mache sculpting.  After several minutes of this strenuous activity, Shawn, BJ, and I walked out onto the porch of the tree-house and took a 'smoke break.'

As we discussed our plans for the next class, Caitlin Geeslin came running onto the porch from inside the tree-house.  She leaped toward us, and hit me as was landing.  She informed me that she had just covered a very interesting story about some old photographer for a big magazine, and I told her that was exciting.  Then she asked if she could interview the three of us about our alternate form of teaching.

Before I could answer, I fell from the porch into a red sports car.  I crawled out of it and discovered that I had fallen like a meteor into the Koontz Lake Missionary Church parking lot.  I saw my dad preaching a sermon right there on the asphalt.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment