Monday, December 14, 2009

Dream #88 (December 14, 2009)

This is much more realistic than the previous two nights.

This entire dream took place inside of De la's car. She was driving, Nathan was in the front passenger seat, and I was in the back.

For almost the entire dream, I was just keeping to myself, looking out the window. Nathan and Deighlha were talking to each other almost the entire time, but I could not comprehend what they were saying. They paid no attention to me.

After quite a drive, they finally included me in a conversation. I talked about the vast amount of time most writers put into their work that often goes overlooked. I mentioned that people sometimes think shooting and editing take a long time, but they don't take into account the writing process. Then Nathan said to me, "Other people put in a lot of time to film too. Did you know that the guy who played Shaggy in the real-people Scooby Doo movies once sat in a room for 36 hours straight just practicing his Shaggy voice?" I'm nearly certain that this statistic isn't true in any way. I've never even seen the Scooby Doo movies with real people.

That made me wonder if some of the facts and statistics I know today actually came from my dreams. I often mix my dreams and reality, so it is entirely possible. But that kind of discussion is for a different kind of blog (which I do not write).

Anyways, I thought it was strange that Nathan knew that information.

Then I looked back out the window and tuned them out.


Eventually, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment