Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Dream #515 (January 15, 2014)

I seem to be getting more and more sporadic with these dream blogs.  Oh, well.


I was in an old Japanese temple, searching for a sacred scroll.  The place was made up mostly of gray and pale blue linens, ad the windows were arranged to allow natural light to create several diffused gradients of light to shadow areas.  I was wearing my hair in a bun, and I had a light blue robe wrapped about me.  I thought I was the only person there, but I found a priest inside one of the rooms.  When he saw me enter, he pulled out a beautiful, yet simple blade and presented it to me.  I accepted.

Then he opened up a barely saturated red chest and lifted from it the sacred scroll.  I bowed, then knelt before him as he handed the scroll over to me.

I left the temple and found myself in a thick woods bright green trees with red trunks.  I wandered about for quite some time until I finally came upon an American city.  I took a deep breath and descended down a great hill in order to enter it.  The streets were full of filthy people who all paid no attention to me.


I eventually awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment